The 2021 SAC AGM will be held remotely via Zoom at 1300h EDT.
Reference the 2020 SAC Annual Reports to be accepted here.
Agenda for the 2021 SAC AGM
1 - Opening of AGM and welcome
- Sylvain Bourque, SAC-ACVV Eastern Zone Director and President
- Introduction of SAC-ACVV Board
2 – Sylvain Bourque be appointed as Chair of the AGM and Pavan Kumar as the recording secretary
3 - Motion #1: The proposed 2021 AGM agenda be accepted
4 - Motion #2: The minutes of the 2020 AGM be accepted.
5 - Presentation of reports:
- President’s Report – Sylvain Bourque
- Zone Director election results for Pacific, S-Ontario and Eastern – George Domaradzki - Safety Report – David Donaldson
- FTSC Report - Dan Cook
- Sporting Committee Report - Joerg Stieber
- Treasurer’s Report - 2020 SAC financial report and 2021 SAC budget – Jay Allardyce
6 - Motion #3: The Frouin Group will be appointed to audit the 2021 SAC-ACVV financial statements.
7 - Motion #4: The 2021 budget with its associated membership fee schedule be accepted. 8 - Motion #5: The activities and decisions of the SAC-ACVV Board for 2020 be approved.
9 - New Business/Misc
10 - Trophies and awards - Bruce Friesen
The following Soaring Association of Canada events have been cancelled:
- SAC Annual Trophies and Awards Luncheon (previously scheduled for 12:00 noon on March 21, 2020
- SAC Safety Seminar (previously scheduled for 13:00 to 16:00 on March 21, 2020
(The SAC 2020 AGM, for which notice was issued for March 21 at 10:30 at the Canadian Museum of Flight, Langley, is under discussion by the SAC Directors. As of now, it has not been formally postponed.)
We deeply regret this decision. The Directors have been most gratified by the level of interest from our soaring friends in the Pacific Zone for these events. Thank you all for your enthusiasm and support.